If you could change 1 thing for your partner in their past for them what would it be?

i think i would change the fact that my hubby's mom was in and out of his life..i think it really broke his heart...

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I would change the day that all his health problems started ... November 23, 1998. I would have him call in sick that day so he wouldn't have to go to work.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:37 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would make his parents be extremely wealthy!!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:38 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would change his teenage years, so he didn't have to get into that rut of just not trying. Into that rut of giving up on himself and not caring. I think that would've helped greatly in who he became as a man. I garuntee you that man is soo smart, soo talented, and has soo much potential. But he just gave up on himself and didn't accomplish all that he could. That he still can.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:53 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would change him getting married to his ex, shes psycho!!! I just feel so bad for him because she tries to cause him so many problems!
    tayysmommy

Answer by tayysmommy at 12:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would make his step dad his real dad so he wouldn't have had to witness & endure abuse and his parents nasty divorce.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would change his anger/frusrtation during important times..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• his ex girls friends >:O
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 12:58 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• This one particular ex that drives me nuts! she wont get her own life
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 1:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would change all the years of him being put down, told he was stupid, and being treated as the non-favorite child by his father.
    Because of his feelings of inadequacy he did not try in high school and gave up on himself. If he would have had a father that encouraged him and told him he was proud of him, he would be in a much better place now, :/
    Mom2Logan092310

Answer by Mom2Logan092310 at 9:11 AM on Oct. 19, 2010