Embarrassing question :S TMI adult content

I just had a reasonably sized bowel movement... it wasnt huge, I swear. But it felt like my intestines were being ripped out! It was SOOO painful. No blood, so it's not from hemroids, WTH could this be?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Health

• If you have just recently added fiber, drinking more fluids, water, this could be the reason. Any change in your diet could also bring it on.
    Take care!
    SunnieStyles

Answer by SunnieStyles at 10:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• If you don't have a diet high in fiber and you aren't drinking enough water then bowel movements can be painful.
    akmccarty

Answer by akmccarty at 11:38 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• It wasn't hard, I'm not constipated, I actually eat a lot of fiber and drink a lot of water. And no, I did not eat a bunch of KFC, jackass.

I've never had this kind of pain before. It wasn't a rectal pain it was like my intestines were liquifying and coming out of me, it was seriously painful and scary.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I get that often,well at least a few times a month. It is normal,according to my doctor. Don't worry. Remember if u have a hemmroid that bleeds,the blood is bright red. As long as it is not dark red u r fine. Sometimes it is harder then other and it hurts!!! It is fine try not to worry. o.k?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:55 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• If that's completely not normal for you, you should call your doctor for reassurance. It's probably okay, but I'd worry too! It could be that you're coming down with a bit of a stomach bug and don't feel it yet, it could be that you were more tuned in to your body than usual. Who knows. Do you feel okay now, or still in pain?
    Anonymous

• Anon, the pain was very brief. I have no pain any more.

Sunnie, thanks, my diet does change a lot. Like... almost every day lol. Fiber isn't a new thing for me, but we try a lot of different foods... it could have been something I ate.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:43 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• a large shit....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Did you eat the skin off alot of KFC chicken?
    Anonymous