• In the Spotlight:

IF you could change one thing about your partner what would it be?

I think i would change the way he view's certain things...

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 11:37 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• i would change the way he talks when he is trying to get a point across. even if he is not pissed, he cannot help but sound like an asshole. I tell him there is no need to yell, but he says he is not yelling at all & that he is not mad at all. But, he certainly seems mad when he is not. I hate it & it's very confusing...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:39 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would change him to be more helpful.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would change his inability to do anything more then half-ass. Everything he does is partial effort, partial commitment, just .. partial. Whether it's taking care of the children, taking care of the dog, "taking care" of me, or the house. He just does everything halfway and it drives me crazy. For example: He takes the dog out when he goes out to smoke. But he sits on the front steps usually and doesn't let them dog run around. When he's done with his ciggerrete he'll walk her for a minute and then assume she doesn't have to go. And I tell him OVER AND OVER that he has to walk her around the yard for a while before she'll go. And yet each time it's half-ass. And then he throws her in her cage, because she's barking and yelping to go out. It's like DUH! Sigh.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:52 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would change how he handles or 14 yr old son. He's having a lot more trouble with the teenage years than myself and even our actual teenager are having.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would change the way he talks to our son. I know he's just a baby and its nothing really serious but i wish he would just leave some comments to his self like he tells my 7wk old everything... yeah boy yo mama got a fat ass etc. like WTF??????????
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 1:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I was recently thinking that I'd love to change his ironic sarcastic jokes and responses to me the other day. Then I recalled how much I used to laugh at his jokes and comments before he was my husband. He hasn't changed. Funny how what we once loved gets on our nerves later!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• His selfishness and impatience...mostly his impatience.
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• His temper.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 12:02 PM on Oct. 18, 2010