fusterated!

Im past due, and Im getting fusterated!
My Dr. did 2 streach and sweeps on me. Neather worked.
I havn't really had any Braxton Hicks at all.
I havn't gotten any back pain. 'Just over all NO sign of labour!'
(I know, I know)- Baby will come out when ready. But I dont want to be induced.
I've been going for an hour walk everyday.
Partner not in the mood to have sex this late in pregnancy.
Have try'd Evening Primrose Oil- dosn't work.
Dont want to try Castor Oil.. ewww!
I dont like Pinapple.
Anything Ealse????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Squats? Make sure you have something sturdy to help pull yourself back up. My friends sister did squats all through out the day to help hurry things along.
    And maybe you're not as far along as you and or the doctors thought? I don't know lol other than squatting and taking walks. Maybe cut the one hour walk down to two half hour walks a day if you have the time?
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:55 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I've heard people say that really spicy food brings on labor. It's probably just an old wives' tale though.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• spicy food? drive over train tracks?

None of these helped me either. Just keep resting and peeing. Enjoy how easy the baby is to care for right now. After the delivery you'll be wondering why you were wishing it away!!

Good luck and keep us posted!
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 11:56 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I've heard DQ blizzards help...not kidding hahaahah
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Go relax. Because once baby is here..you can't. LOL Find some movies, some awesome foods you are craving and put your feet up an just veg out. That of course will cause baby to instantly want to come only because you are relaxed. Haha
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• u can try rubbing the inside or your ankles and the web between your thumb and forefinger. apply pressure there as well. this causes contractions but only if your body is ready
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 12:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• My oldest was A MONTH OVERDUE! So I understand the frustration. I tried everything (ever seen a 43 week pregnant woman doing jumping jacks?) And nothing worked. Those things only help if you're in the early stages of labor. Sorry
    BiloxiDreams

Answer by BiloxiDreams at 12:50 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Might be TMI for you, but my doc told me have lots of sex... I was a week overdue and had been "spending extra time" with hubby but we were both tired one night... Decided to, ummm, do it myself? My water broke like three hours later. Idk if there was a real connection or not, though... GL!! :-)

Lauren1029

Answer by Lauren1029 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Eggplant. Google "eggplant parmesan inducing labor" there's a restaurant in california that posted their recipe online - it's been known to induce labor. I ate that the night before I went into labor. Also, red raspberry tea (hot). I drank 4 cups of that as well the night before I went into labor.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2010