When is best? Um i think i should try now, but should i wait till later

k my period started on the 19th of oct. i am suppose to ovulate on the 2nd of Nov. should i be having sex all week? i mean someone told me every other day, but i really want a baby so is every day fine? how will i know when i am ovulating? i always wear pantiliners so i dont really know when i will have the egg white looking discharge. i have been having some cramps in my right side could this be ovulation cramps. Dh and i have been having sex for the past 2 days at least twice a day and we were going to keep going at it like that until the 4th of Nov. can anyone give me some good advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• IMO if you aren't sure just have sex as much as possible!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 1:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• The more sex the better!
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 2:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• its better to do it every other day because the sperm are stronger and there are more of them if you wait a day. There are a lot of ovulation calculators online that you can use that can tell you the days that you ovulate. www.americanbaby.com I know has one, you just put in the day of your last period and they will calculator your most fertile days. Good luck!
    angelic_beauty_

Answer by angelic_beauty_ at 2:23 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• If you do it everyday (or more) then your man might have a low sperm count by the time you ovulate. You should slow down and go for every other day like the PP said.

FertilityFriend.com has some good info on figuring out when you are ovulating and checking your cervical fluid.

Good luck!
    mama3ks97

Answer by mama3ks97 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Actually I was watching that new show the doctors today and it was talking about how to get pregnant. The gyno on their said the best way was to have sex 2 days before you ovulate the day you ovulate and the 2 days after. She also said having sex all of the time wont help because you need to let him get more little guys (lol) also she said there are much more sperm if you have sex in the morning! Hope this helps! :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2008