Why DO people have a problem with...?

masturbating or pleasuring yourself?

its done in private. No one knows. Its done pretty quickly and the person feels better and there mood improves, as well.

But no one knows about it, you can't tell that "Ya that person just did it", so why does anyone care?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 12:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some people believe that God frowns on masturbation. I've seen women say things like "God said masturbation is bad because you get used to how you do it and then your husband can't give you pleasure". I obviously adamantly disagree... knowing yoru body helps you guide your partner to maximize their skills!

Masturbation is a healthy, normal activity, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I didn't know anyone did care.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 12:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• the prudes, the insecure, and bible thumpers seem to, I've noticed. I dunno why they care or have such strong opinions about something thats done in secret and privacy and doesn't affect them in any way.
    Anonymous

• I don't have a problem with people doing it in private. Doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 12:11 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• You don't know? Why it's because it's "dirty" and "perverted"!! You will grow HAIR on your PALMS and then everyone will KNOW that YOU have been doing "dirty" and "perverted" things!!

The only ones who really care are the ones who also think that sex is for procreation and should not, at any time, be enjoyed.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• who has a problem with it? and how do we know that the people that do aren't doing it day and night themselves??
    Robsessed98

Answer by Robsessed98 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I didn't know anyone cared either...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• As long as it's in private, BFD.

The only issue I have is people's definition of "private". FYI, driving down I-5 in LA in rush hour traffic is NOT private. (And yes, I *DID* see a guy doing that while driving!)
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:09 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• unless they announce it (and who would), who'd even know? Its no one's business.
    Anonymous

• If it's done in private, what makes you think anyone has a problem with it?
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2010