Are you going to vote in November?

and if not, why not?

(and why isn't there a politics category for thie question that does NOT include debate? lol!)

FelipesMom

Asked by FelipesMom at 12:02 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes... if I don't vote I have no right to complain. We need some change here
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• all the powers of Hell couldn't stop me.

And politics almost always leads to debate around here!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Of course. We desperately need a new governor and my vote counts!!!
    Anonymous

• yes

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:28 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• There is nothing on this planet that would keep me from voting! Barry and his merry band of weirdoes have just about destroyed this country,and it's time we TAKE IT BACK!!! And, that starts with booting Pelosi out (although, she'll probably just bounce out on that botoxed face of her's), Reid, and any other Obama-aide drinker there is left. From what I've been reading though, the rats are jumping off the ship as fast as they can,since the honeymoon is over, and the ship is sinking fast. My, how the mighty have fallen!

you are not a new member
    sweet-a-kins

• You're right, sweet. I'm not. I was here for over 2 years,but left last year for awhile. I'm back now, and I see all the same ole' crap is being spewed by all the same ole' people. Guess some things never change. Oh,and I never said I was a new member, now did I?
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 12:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 12:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• No. I only vote for presidents.
    Anonymous