Do you think facial peircings look good? To me they are very unattractive and look like pimples.

staceynoel

Asked by staceynoel at 12:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I can handle seeing a small stud in the nose. But nothing else - I wouldn't get any !
    Tabitha988

Answer by Tabitha988 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• They don't bother me. I think some are pretty.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• depends on the size I have a small lip stud right in the center of my bottom lip.. I think it looks really pretty.. But I have seen some god aweful ones too
    pinkangel79

Answer by pinkangel79 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I think it is beautiful :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:28 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I think it depends on the place of the piercing, the size and the person. Some look horrible and some look nice.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• It's not for me but I don't care what other people do to their own bodies.  

It must be hard work to be a prude.  You get yourself all stressed out about things that shouldn't concern you.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:30 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• It's not for me but I don't mind it on other people. They actually gross me out because of germs. I'm weird like that. lol But not because they look bad. I'm not a fan of gauged ears either but it's just mho.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• beeky, how do you know it doesn't concern me, maybe my children want if done
    staceynoel

Comment by staceynoel (original poster) at 12:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i have seen very few that look good.
    mostly i just think how odd it will look when they are in their 40s, 60s, 80s.... ugh!
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 12:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

•  beeky, how do you know it doesn't concern me, maybe my children want if done

What if they do?  You can only say no for so long before they will be old enough to do it anyway.  Then what will you do?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:34 PM on Oct. 18, 2010