A bunch of waddling preggos! Funniest thing ever!

Do you ever find humor in pregnancy? (This is the question) What is the humor??

I recently joined a pregnancy and fit class at the Y. It is great fun!

Well last night we were warming up by walking around the track and all 12 of us were in a pack waddling together.

Now usually us women are hidden away in our own classroom but last night we were walking around in plain sight and the eyes were all on the 12 waddling preggos. I found great humor in it and was laughing so hard that I could not concentrate.

Nobody else found it humorous though :(

I also found it super funny that walking made everyone have to go pee at the same time. As soon as we finished our warm up, all 12 of us ran to the bathrooms. LOL! It was quite the site.

So what humor do you find in pregnancy?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 1:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• YES! You have to have a little fun! Being pregnant can be fun! You just have to stop being so serious about things. Your only pregnant for a few months. Enjoy it! You will miss it!
    Haileysmomma820

Answer by Haileysmomma820 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I think thats funny that everybody had to pee but i hate the waddling thing its embarassing. i dont think i waddle but my mom says i do. im plus size so i think im used to carrying around a lot of weight im not a freakin duck lol
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Weeble Wobble but we don't fall down!!! Walking like a duck is just part of the FUN!
    Haileysmomma820

Answer by Haileysmomma820 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• honestly i think thats gonna be the best part during the pregnancy! waddle waddle!

i hope i dont come off as immature or anything but if i was there with my belly (if it was big enough for me to waddle) i would prolly have laughed so hard because we're all waddling like a duck =)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• stand up, have to pee. SNEEZE. Damn wet my pants again, LOL it's so true
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 2:12 PM on Oct. 28, 2008