Do you feel like some of the women on this site look for reasons to create drama in their marriage?

I was just reading another question, and without giving away which question it was, I really don't understand why these women even post this stuff...

I mean really, if you mistrust him that much, it's not going to matter what he's doing... If he's guilty or not YOU are the one looking for trouble. I have really seen some crazy stuff here - women going through DHs pockets, wallet, emails, IMs and then taking issue with every little thing - then they don't understand why they have an unhappy marriage.

I'm not going to say that NONE of these men are doing things they shouldn't. But if you spend your time LOOKING for issues, you are going to find them! That's just how it works. I really don't understand this stuff, just because he has a female FB friend, or co-worker or *gasp* doctor does NOT mean he's cheating...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 12:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• no i think they want to create drama on HERE and that the stuff they talk about probably doesn't actually happen in their real lives. Its just something they make up or add too to create drama and get people's reactions on here. imho
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• My reaction is I wish I could shake them!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 12:30 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• You know, you really can't tell someone's true intentions by a post. Maybe they had no one to ask? Maybe they don't have experience in that area? Maybe they aren't comfortable with their situation? Maybe they are truly concerned and just don't know what to do and are looking for someone to relate to? Maybe they have reason to search? I have always told women to go with their intuition. I thought this was the place for those questions....geeze!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:34 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• THANK YOU!!!

I have thought the SAME THING!!

I think I even asked the question a while back if all the men out there were really cheating or were the women just that insecure and looking for trouble.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• A lot of the time I find myself asking this question, "Wow! I wonder if her husband knows she feels that way?"

Women seem to put their husbands down an awful lot and take them completely for granted.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 12:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I agree with the poster.
    I'm sure women make stuff up all the time, but i can tell you from first hand experience in my life,
    the truth is stranger than fiction! I've been told I'm making stuff up many times when I was not.
    sometimes I WISH this stuff was made up.

as for going through the pockets and all that, women and men do that more than you know!

myself, I do well if I remember to look through the pockets when getting ready to do the wash!

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• LOL, ItsMe89 - Twice I've washed my hubby's cellphone, I washed his leather belt, and numerous other things. I only keep the money he leaves in his pockets!

Hahaha. He now gets mad at me if I DON'T go through his pockets! Bottom line, if there is trust, there's no need to go rifling through personal stuff. Everytime I ask my hubby to get something from my purse, he says, "Oh, I dunno. I don't want to be finding your boyfriend's number..."
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I guess my household is different,
    I often assumed that these women spoke to their husbands about things.

I guess they don't................................
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I'm suprised to sometimes because of the things that women put up with and also how jealous some women can be. It's just ridiculous. My fiance and I are honest and open with each other. We know each others usernames and passwords and don't care if the other looks at each others phone. We have nothing to hide. If I had to worry that he would cheat on me I would be gone. If there is no trust then there is no relationship.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:50 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• if they are looking to start drama, maybe it's because they are frustrated and they are letting it out here rather then on their loved ones.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2010