having twins?

Ive always wanted to have twins, I have a daughter now(almost 14months), but whenever I try for another baby I'm REALLLLLLYYYY hoping that I have twins! I want a b/g only because Im scared that if i have b/b or g/g, im going to get them mixed up and their going to end up with the other ones name or I wont be able to know which is which when their older...

Is having twins really hard work to take care of? What was it like trying to keep from getting them mixed up when they were newborns? I just want some stories of moms with twins, & hopefully I can have twins one day!

tayysmommy

Asked by tayysmommy at 12:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My brother and sister in law have a set of 2 year old twin boys, and the poor thing never stops running around with them. She is constantly complaining that she is tired.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Having twins is not that hard, honestly. And even though no one else in this world can seem to tell mine apart, I have never mixed them up...when they are your babies, you know who is who! lol. Even as newborns, I always knew who was who. Now they get mad when people can't tell them apart (they are 4 1/2 now) but in my opinion, they don't even look alike! I have heard of other people doing different things so that they wouldn't confuse theirs...like painting the toenail of one so they knew which one that was or bracelets or something.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 12:34 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I have identical twins and I have never mixed them up. They look "exactly the same" to everyone else, but not to me. =)
    silly2plustwins

Answer by silly2plustwins at 12:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2010