contractions???

ok fist off this is my 3rd child and i am full term with that said i havent felt good the past 2 days now(very sluggish tiered and sore) so i went to walkmart this morning and i had to stop like every 10 mins and bend over i couldnt even breath but then they kinda tappered off and im still getting the tightning of my belly but not as painful but the other question is can the baby squrm(sp) during the contractions like not kick or anything just wiggle.........i feel so dumb cuz this is my 3rd child and im not sure if there contractions but i am at a loss here lol

Mommmy_To_3

Asked by Mommmy_To_3 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is possible for the baby to move during contractions.. If they are true contractions, they will grow with intensity over time, not decrease.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Sounds like Front Labor to me!! Had this with my first son and man I have to say I will take it over back labor anyday!!! Keep a check on how close they are! I had some of those with my last child as well but they never got regular so Dr wasnt real concerned!!! I would say keep track and if they do become really regular and 5 min apart call your doctor and go in for a check no harm in making sure!!!
    mkrhodes84

Answer by mkrhodes84 at 12:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• If you feel the pain coming and going, you might start timing how long there is in between. If they start to get closer together, and more painful, then it's labor. Otherwise, it could just be contractions from going out for a walk.
    Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2010