Sorry if TMI but..... adult content

I am only on CD9 and I have watery cervical mucus today? I am normally a 28-29 day cycle and don't normally 'O' until at least CD14 or 15. Just to note, we did BD yesterday afternoon but I don't normally have more seminal fluid to pass (sorry if TMI again) when it was over 12 hours ago that we BD'ed.
My temps have been slowly going down for the past few days so will climb back up eventually as I approach 'O'. Could I already be a couple days from 'O'ing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Oh wow.... I can not read this.... I speak English and have not gotten certified in acroynmics. :( Sorry, I can't help.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:08 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Well, Yes that was TMI. You actually know more about the rythmn method than me. On a 28 to 29 day cycle , you would ovalute on the 14th. Three days before or after the 14th, you could become pregnant. Sperm and egg live longer than you think. It is best to wait to have sex until the 3 days before and through out the 7 day period. After sex place a pillow under your butt and lay there in that position for a few minutes. To help those little sperm find their target. You do not have sex a few days before the 11th day so that the sperm produced are more viable. Good Luck.
    I used it to NOT get pregnant. Birth control was almost impossible to get back then.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Would it be worth using an OPK to see if I am ovulating in the next 12-24 hours?
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Is it even a possibility to 'O' before CD14 when I am a 28-29 day cycle?
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2010