hey everyone advise please

okay so hi im shaylee(:
And i got my period on the 8th, till the 12th. i had sex the 12th, 13th, 16h, and 17th. All unprotected. Yesterday my stomach was getting very bloated. and i was having cramps all day long, and i still do now, but today the cramps are more lower. And i also had white discharge. like milky kind of? could i be pregnant? Also, everytime i would like kiss my bf i would feel very sick? like its never been like that! and he also said my head was very hot.

shayleebaby

Asked by shayleebaby at 12:50 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have you missed a period yet? If not, wait and see if you do and then take a test.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Why do people ask these questions? A pregnancy test these days are, at the cheapest, a dollar. We're not magical doctors that are gonna be able to tell you if you are or not, nor can we tell you the gender.

If you've had unprotected sex, yes you COULD be pregnant. Go pee on a stick and find out.

GL!
    Anonymous

• You could be geting sick. If you got pregnant from any of those times, there is no way you'd have symptoms yet. You can't even try testing for another 2 weeks. Your hCG levels wouldn't be high enough to make you start to feel sick.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Hun, even if you had sex all those days, you aren't ovulating yet and the sperm would still be swimming to it's destination (it can take 5 days for those swimmers to each an egg), there would be no way you'd be having any symptoms yet. Even if it was an earlier date like the 12th, implantation wouldn't have happened, your body wouldn't know it's pregnant yet
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Well, technically, depending on your cycle (how long/regular it is), it's possibly you conceived, but not very likely. A normal cycle is 28 days. You would ovulate halfway through your cycle, so that's 14 days after the first day of your period, which in your case would be on the 22nd. You MAY have ovulated earlier, but it sounds pretty unlikely to me. Also, even if you did get impregnated yesterday or the day before, you wouldn't have any symptoms so soon... Maybe you're just coming down with something.

Either way, I'd wait for at least another 2 weeks before testing.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Just for the record....your egg hasn't even had time to break free from the ovary, much less get fertilized and then implant in your uterus. You still have a few days before ovulation occurs. And further more, you wouldn't be experiencing symptoms yet, only hormonal changes.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• my cycle is 28 days, and it only lasts a few days. And i have been feeling bitchy latley? and i started crying for no reason. like 4 times yesterday.
    shayleebaby

Comment by shayleebaby (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Congrats, you have the flu.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• congrats, i dont think. lol. esp bc if i did get pregnant on the 12th, today and tomorrow would be inplantion, most likley. and i have been having overy cramps.
    shayleebaby

Comment by shayleebaby (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Oh, honey. My tubes are tied. My boobs can get very, very tender at ANY time of the month, and I have cramps of and on through the month, I'm tired all the damn time, and I'm moody A LOT.

Those things do not a pregnancy make.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 18, 2010