I think we all need a reproductive lesson today...anyone with me?

I think some of you ladies need to study charting, ovulation, fertilization and implantation.

This whole "I had my period Saturday, sex Sunday and am sick, bloated and have tender boobs today on Monday..am I pregnant?" just goes to show that more info needs to be available to the general public.

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 1:00 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I wonder if anybody uses search engines anymore.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:02 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• YES! People, please if nothing else, use google and find out what you can about female reproduction cycles. And for crying out loud, go to the dollar store and spend the buck to get a test. Sheesh!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Hahaha, I love when women ask 'Am I pregnant?' like we're supposed to whip our my crystal balls and start predicting. But I'm with you on this one too. Or the women who are on birth control, missed their period or had spotting, took a pregnancy test and it's negative....it's like have you checked the side effects of the birth control you're on? A LOT of them have missed or light periods as a side effect.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I also wonder if anyone uses search engines anymore. I have a question, I google EVERYTHING about it to be informed. When I need personal experience advice, I ask here on cafemom.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Heck, I wonder if they ever payed attention in Health class....or if they are all 15 year olds.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• But BRADEN! I had a hysterectomy ten years ago, hit menopause 11 years ago, had sex three years ago, had nausea this morning and took a test and it was NEGATIVE! It has to be wrong! Right?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• LOL. My boobs are SO.VERY.TENDER each and every month....and my tubes are tied. Tender boobs are not REALLY a sign of pregnancy. It's a sign that yes, you are a woman!
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Google works wonders!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Oh, come on, why wouldn't you have symptoms of pregnancy 5 minutes after having unprotected sex? You know, tender boobs are ALWAYS a sign of pregnancy. Even if you haven't had sex in 2 years, yes, you're pregnant.
    I know what you mean. It's like all the "am I pregnant?" questions.
    Hold on, let me consult my magical Cafemom Pregnancy Predictor.... YES. Whatever the real answer, YES. You're pregnant. And sadly, you'll be raising a child as ignorant as you are, I'm sure. Sigh. Ya know??
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Thats too funny!
    jlalonde1

Answer by jlalonde1 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2010