Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

how can i get my babydaddy to come around

i feel so lost and hurte i told my x boyfriend that i was pregant at frist he was happy than he saind it wasent his than he saind he will help me than he told me to get abortiom now im 29 years old i already have to other kids i work parttime and in school fulltime he his 39 years old this would be his frist child at least that is what he told me he have a good jod he had a 2 bedroom apartment but he move to go stay with his sister he doesent want nothing to do with me or my twins that im carrying he change his number and when he do call me its from a privte number my question is would he ever come around how can i make him see that abortion is not a good thing and by the way im only 7 weeks and all yea he calim he told his sister he she was happy and his family would spoil them but if that is the truth why would he change his number

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

Answers (6)
  • Perhaps stop calling him your "babydaddy" would be a good start. And cosistently claim him as the father of your child and hold him accountable through the state.

    Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

  • You can't force him to care for you. Once the babies areborn,serve a DNA order on him and then sue him for child support

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

  • If he's going so far as to change his number and stuff, then it sounds like he doesn't want anything to do with you. You're going to have to realize that, as hard as it may be. Also it takes 2 to make a baby, he's just as responsible for those kids as you are so take him to court for child support. Also you might want to learn how to write a bit better, your grammar and punctuation about gave me a headache trying to decipher what you were saying.

    Answer by Nanixh at 1:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

  • Exactly what the above 2 posters said. You're 29 years old, not 16. You should know the law and the rules by now.

    Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

  • All you can do is get a paternity test once Baby arrives, and sue him for child support. You can't force him to get excited about a baby, you can't force him to come back if that's what you want.
    You need to get on birth control when that baby comes. Look into an IUD, because you can easily reverse it if you choose to later, and it's good for up to 5 or 10 years (two different IUDs).
    Not to be rude, but I hope you're taking an English class in school.

    Answer by musicpisces at 1:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

  • Gah. Eyes...bleeding.

    Um, I'm sorry, but I think you're screwed. He didn't want to be a father, and he obviously avoids any and all responsibility.

    Get a DNA test, and get the child support.

    Oh, and Babydaddy? Yea, no. Stop that.

    Answer by Fawn80 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.