Where can I sell used baby clothes?

My son is 9 months old and I have quite a few boxes of his gently used clothing that doesn't fit anymore. I gave some away to a coworker who was pregnant, and she didn't need some so I got some back - and then I sold to a consignment shop and they took about half of what I had. I would like to make some money on these since I do have another child on the way that I could use the $ for. Any suggestions other then just donating to goodwill?

SweetPieMama24

Asked by SweetPieMama24 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• Once Upon a Child....but they blacklight everything.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I sell on ebay, here on Cafemom, and in consignment shops. You could try Craigslist as well or if you know people that will be needing the clothes, just spread the word. Sometimes friends of friends want to come and look through things and buy them. Same with toys!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I buy clothes from Craigslist......and I sell on ebay :)
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 1:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I sold a bunch to Once Upon A Child - got $30 for over $100 worth of stuff, but it's better then nothing. I was thinking Ebay but that's always a hit or miss - and I never once had luck with craigslist.
    SweetPieMama24

Comment by SweetPieMama24 (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Maybe rent a booth at a flea market for a day, usually a booth runs about $5!
    ThaSs

Answer by ThaSs at 1:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• BTW where can I sell here on CafeMom? i don't use this site much other then for stories on The Stir
    SweetPieMama24

Comment by SweetPieMama24 (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2010