UGH!

I was supposed to, based on my wacked out period, start my period on the 13th or 14th. I have had random spotting since a few days before that. I tested on the 14th with a Dollar Tree test and it was BFN. Since then, I feel like I'm going to start my period in the morning, with cramps, breast soreness (I don't typically have this w/PG), spotting, and then nothing the rest of the day.

At night, I get nausea and heartburn. WTF?! Do you think it's time to take a more accurate test, or should I wait a few more days to see if my period is just late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would take a digital test. Your already late so it should come up, I would think anyway.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• TAKE A TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Take a more accurate test, maybe even a digital. But i also suggest you make a Doc appointment & they'll give you a blood test to make sure that you are or not because sometimes the tests are defective or the pregnancy hormone in the urine isnt strong enough to show the test positive. hope this helps! **Good Luck**
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2010