What is/was your favorite stage your baby/child went through?

Honestly mine was birth to about 3 months! I loved getting up and just holding my little tiny baby in my arms. I would love to go from there to about 3 years! lol

kjbennett26

Asked by kjbennett26 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• The newborn stage is my favorite one!

Answer by older at 1:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Mine is birth to 2yrs :) I love the first two years, where they develope so fast and take joy in learning small new things!
    ThaSs

Answer by ThaSs at 1:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• My LO is 14 months and I love this stage and watching him learn and repeat and copy everything. Its awesome. My oldest son... It was probably the same stage.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I love 4 years old. I wish I could freeze them there.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• my dd is 13 months and i still love her "stage" she's in!!! i love her running to me with a big smile on her face and and saying momma
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Mine is 18 months-2 years. I like how they want to be so independent, but are developing a sense of who they are.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I love birth to 3 because they're so tiny and there are just so many exciting moments like "she stood all by herself!" "she tooks a few steps!!!" "she said mommy!!!" "she's potty trained!!"
    Now my daughter is 5 1/2 and her two front teeth are missing...! LOVE IT!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 1:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• All of them. I do miss having little ones around. : )
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 1:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• after she starting walking because its so much easier but she is into everything but i love how she talks and is just so happy when i get home. i love hearing mama so much. and just the moments we are on the sofa and she is laying on me and just relaxing and watching tv. just my little baby still. so i would say 12months on to present. she is 19months. so i don't know what else to expect yet but i love all the stages. i miss the baby stages and puttingher down and she stays put though.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 2:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I love the newborn stage.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2010