What happens to trolls when they die?

So, ladies, since I just lost my temper a little bit with a troll, and manged to say stupid things because I just can't help it sometimes, especially when I'm pretty sure I've got some PMS this morning (I am just crabby at it all)--- I was wondering what happens to them when they die? I see that the post is gone as well as her profile, but what stops her from opening up a new account and causing havoc all over again?

donnareedonLSD

Asked by donnareedonLSD at 1:27 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just loved the fact that your picture is a chick holding a gun and when you responded it looked like your gun was pointed at her! lol! I was thinking to myself *BANG!* Get her! lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• They are reincarnated to another forum of the internet universe.
    Osstie

Answer by Osstie at 1:39 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Nothing, they come back with another screen name to do it all over again! Ignoring them is the best way to get rid of them but I know that is really hard to do!!!!

Answer by older at 1:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Are you talking about Betty Cracker? I reported her stupid redhead question. Hopefully he/she/it learned to stay off.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• wow, I'm such a geek, I thought you meant actual Trolls, like in the mythological sense. lol. Usualy in a mythical setting, If you use acid or fire, it stops them from comming back. ( a good firewall with an IP blocker can stop them from creating new accounts on sites but thats up to the mods). I have no idea if there is a troll heaven or not (they seem to like social networking sites) or hell (which Is why I avoid chat like the plague). but If you really have a problem with this "troll" get a coppy of their trollish behavior, (weather its spam, bad comments, personal insults, exc.) and then put in a request to have their IP blocked. (face book has a block this user feature that works well against trolls). Honestly though, dealing with Trolls is part of dealing with people. Online or off. (My MIL is a troll for sure. lol). Best thing to do is report it, or ignore it.
    kiwigoddess

Answer by kiwigoddess at 1:47 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I'm sure she can do it again. But we can all get rid of her again. She was an idiot and I understand that you got upset because the comment hit you close to home. Don't feel too bad :0)
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Her profilehas been removed!!! yey!!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 1:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• what happened and what did it say? i wanna know lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• If I think It is the question I just saw what nerve. She was very rude and way out of line troll or no troll. I was just going to respond to the question and yes was deleted quickly. Good going CM!!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• LOL!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:39 PM on Oct. 18, 2010