He betrayed me.....

( not my husband just another scenario)

Your husband cheats on you with another women! He leaves you but returns to let you know how he feels and why he did it. After talking you forgive him and he never does it again. But now your friends with an EX do you betray your husband an act of revenage or do you stay faithful and avoid that temptation?

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 1:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• betray husband for revenge and then dump him
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 1:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• be the bigger person and not even get back with him.. two wrongs DONT make a right
    alcnic27

Answer by alcnic27 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Why would you want that kind of revenge? Thats hateful and spiteful and will send all the efforts toward rebuilding the relationship into a downward spiral. BAD IDEA. Get rid of the friend and focus on the marriage

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:39 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• No, I wouldn't cheat. But I don't think I could forgive my hubby, either. I had an engagement end because I couldn't forgive his cheating and really trust him again.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:39 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I've seen what happens to couples who do what you're suggesting, yet still insist on staying together. It just builds contempt for each other and makes life very unpleasant for all involved, especially the kids.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I'd never take back someone who cheated on me, but for the purpose of your question I would. What goes around comes around. I'd just say oops, this is why I did it, and this is why I felt I had to do it.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Well if you actually forgave him then you don't need revenge. Having an affair just causes heartache and pain, for yourself and everyone around you. IF you can't forgive him, then divorce him. Free yourself so that if you did find a true love., it would have a decent chance of making it.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I'd not forgive in the first place but if I did I'd remain faithful if I truly wanted to work out my marriage.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:56 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• stick my hand in his face and say I forgive but I don't forget...buh-bye
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 3:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• none...we would be divorced...cheating regardless of the reasons is unacceptable period...we will not stay married if either of us cheat because cheating has no excuses and no forgiveness...once trust is lost it is not replacable nor will the relationship ever be the same.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 4:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2010