Some women think there so Beautiful...

They find themselves to be perfect in everyway. But when you see them they look like they need to go stand in a farmers field as there scare crow. Have you ever met a women like this and you are complete shocked by her statements or her multiple partners she claims to have? The passion she feels towards men and the way they wOO her? I just laugh and nod I guess if it helps your self esteam to be trashy then by all means go over it BUT REMEMBER MORE IS LESS.

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 1:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I feel that any woman confident with her sex appeal and looks doesn't need to go around trying to convince others that she's everything she's trying to be.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i try and be myself and no other woman
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• In my experience it's usually the women who have the lowest self esteem that are more promiscuous. They think that because they can get all these guys to screw them means they must be beautiful but in reality those men would screw anything with a hole.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Multiple partners says to me that the woman doesn't value herself and needs men to make her feel important. That's sad. If they truly felt they were so special they would have higher standards for what they do with their bodies.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Having many men doesn't mean a woman is beautiful. I've seen many women who are uglier than sin and they have children, so someone had to hit that, lol! So what I'm trying to say is that a lot of men with have sex with anything. To answer your question though, good for them for having the confidence to feel beautiful....I wish I had that confidence and I'm told I'm beautiful a lot. You also got to remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What looks good to some doesn't always look good to others.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Wow, you should just feel sorry for these women. I try not to judge others as I am not perfect myself.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• My personal view.

I don't doubt myself enough to ridicule or judge another woman based on her looks or behaviours. If a woman thinks she is the most beautiful creature on earth, who am I to say different. I believe I am one of the most beautiful creatures on earth as well. Doesn't every woman see, admire, and revel in her own unique beauty? Each individual woman just expresses their self view in different ways.. Some by being overt, some by being coy, some by being bold, some by being timid....ect...ect...ect..

All women are beautiful creatures by nature. How they choose to view that beauty, and show it, is up to the indvidual. Just because it is not the way I would display mine, doesn't mean there's anything wrong with how another choosing to display her's in that manner.

Also. I see nothing wrong with a woman who is passionate in regards to men and has multiple partners. IF that is of her own choosing.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:30 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i dont like to be around women who try to be with every man possible.... but i have no problem being around women who are will alot of men... every man possible it cause issues bc when she decided to hit on my man.. we would stop hanging out... but i could care less as long as she respected my and my husband.. and other women and their husbands.. but single men are fair game to have whomever whenever she wanted
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2010