re;jail time

i didnt know how to add to the already Q. but the lawyer dont know anymore than i do as he say!! i know useing the funds to help my child was wrong but what was i to do i have a place to lay my head while he seek shelter i could not do it,arebetter yet he start stealing to get the things he needed i dont know like i said before he has a job now and is helping to put the funds back,the judge gave the states attorney til this mo to come up with if i stole any money while begin on probation, well i didnt unless they say i stole my grandaughters money to help my son BUT !!! I never used any for myself, any legal adviser here if i mispelled any word plz forgive me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• Honestly it sounds like there is nothing you can do, courts and jusdges don't care if you wre using the money for your kids or not. the have no proof, or anything like that the justice system is messed up. i guess you have to bite the bullet. i have done things in my past and there was nothing i could i had to roll with the punches. see if you can get on an installment agreement pay it back monthly, i dunno good luck to you and your kids!
    mumjames

Answer by mumjames at 1:56 PM on Oct. 18, 2010