What MLM/direct sales company do you like?

I am thinking of joining direct sales again but looking for something different. What is your favorite one (s) and why. What is the cost to start up.

I am asking anonymously to avoid a mailbox full of requests to join a persons team.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• I love selling Scentsy! It's very easy! I make 25%, the start up cost was $99.
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I've been with Ameriplan since 2006 and it pays my bills...so it's of course my favorite. :) What's most important is that you find a legit company with a product or service that you believe in and can passionately talk to other people about. Right now it's just $25 to start Ameriplan....inbox me if you have questions or you can visit my site at: www.ChristinaWiler.com

workathomemama

Answer by workathomemama at 1:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Sales? ugh, why would you want to have to sell anything? I make money without sales! Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I have done Mary Kay, that was hard because there are so many people in my area that sell it, plus it was pricey to join. I did like the commission tho, lol! I have joined Gold Canyon Candles and love it for so many reasons.

1. I was able to start this business for $24.99, but received that back and got free product of my choice from the company in 30 days.
    2. I love that I don't have to have inventory.
    3. I like the commissions, and the extra overide commissions!
    4. I can work my business anyway I want, parties, book parties, craft/vendor shows.
    5. I work w/ an amazing team, tons of support, training and ideas.
    6. Our back home office is so helpful and amazing!
    7. I can go on and on! lol!
    Msg me if you would like to hear more.

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I have done 5 different ones, and been quoted in newsletters for marketing ideas, even won an award, but selling with any of them can be difficult unless you are willing to walk up to strangers, hand them a card or brochure, get their contact info and call call call. Never again will I join a direct sales company
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I've personally been involved with Avon, Lia Sophia and Ameriplan; I'm also familiar with ACN as it was my very first experience without actually being in the business. Heed Christina's advice and join something that is close to your heart and you enjoy very much. Although I made money with all 3 of the companies listed above, I didn't have PASSION for either of them and therefore had a hard time talking to people about them.

My 4th and final choice is to spend my time inspiring and motivating others to reach their goals and help them to switch their homes to safe, non toxic, less expensive products. Some of my customers have been affected by cancer, allergies and asthma, to name a few, and since switching products, their qualities of health/life have greatly improved. It's $1 to set up an account until October 20th, if you'd like me to answer any questions, please feel free to message me.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 2:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• wow this question opens a can of worm! LOL
    I Have tried it all from Melaleuca to surveys and everything in between...The truth is you need something that people actually NEED...THe candles are great so are the smelly stuff, the baskets are beautiful..But there is NO REPEAT, seriously --Im not insulting anyone or their business but I put so much time and effort into everything I have done and the only one that has TRULY provided me with income for what I put in is PRepaid Legal Services. WHy? SImple People NEED IT..The US COC and BBB and Forbed and NYSE dont all give us the highest ratings for nothing. Legal protection and Identity Theft protection is NECESSARY especially this day in age...we have 4 more years of this economy to look at..I love the fun stuff too but I love a reliable income more.

It is 46.00 TOday..why...B/c I personally am giving the Business kit away...I have no parties, products, quotas, deliveries
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I sell Guy and Eva jewelry, and love it! I'm currently looking for more women on my team nationwide--why? Because the market is pretty much WIDE OPEN out there. Very few advisors, as Guy and Eva just started a year ago MLM. Prior to that they were still a jewelry company, and a very good one, but decided to move forward as an MLM company. I'm so glad they did... I am one of only 3 advisors in my entire state :)
    The jewelry is great, the commission is great. You can find out about start up and "what you get" on my website
    http://www.guyandeva.com/polly
    Let me know if you have any questions about the company or the commissions--it's pretty much all there on the site, or you can check my blog too-
    I checked many companies before joining Guy and Eva....one of the biggest reasons I joined is because there aren't 300 other women in my city doing it. (and the jewelry is actually affordable)
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 1:00 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Scentsy!!!!! www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Every month I offer different things!!! I live in a very small town, but I have made good money every month! I'm happy to help if you have any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 4:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• It's not a survey site or a work at home thing, but I do swagbucks. It's a search bar you download, use their search engine to search (I use it when I want to go from site to site too for extra chances to win!)
    You earn "Swagbucks" to redeem for prizes, including gift cards and cash on Paypal! Easy to use, easy to earn and really pays! I get about $25 a month in Amazon.com giftcards! So, it's something you can do doing what you already do, using the internet, to save for a little extra cash, gifts for holidays or birthdays! No spam!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/isra1986
    MIA0223

Answer by MIA0223 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2010