How do I lose this STUBBORN baby belly?

I have had 2 c-sections in less than 2 years and now I am left with this ring of jelly belly right above my scar from the c-sections. I walk and do workouts with a water ball(3-4 different ones atleast 5 times a week) and it won't go away! I have went down a pant size (YAY!!!) but my weigh stays the same...I am now reducing the amount of carbs I eat per meal and snacking on healthier foods. I don't know what to do or how to get rid of this baby leftover!

Oh and my baby is 1 year old so it's time to get rid of this FAT! HELP PLEASE!?!?!?

OBImomma

Asked by OBImomma at 1:43 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I have noticed some great results with a cardio workout: hula hooping! I do an intense hula hooping workout for about 30 minutes or more a day to upbeat music and it really gets the heart pumping and the muscles ache afterwards (a good ache). I have also switched snacks to fruit/veggies and minimized my portions during meals. Last week I lost 3 lbs. Since you have a young baby, you could still get away with mommy and me workouts. They focus on the post partum areas with pilates and yoga moves. And while working on those areas you can play with your baby! I used to do squats and sit my son on my the thighs for extra weight
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• for 8 month after having my dd i know this is not healthy but i ate nothing but water and tunafish..i went from 145pre pregnancy to 211 at 9months...by the time my dd was 9months i was back to 150 and now i am trying to lose 10lbs...
    i had a c-section too

i dont know what to tell you..what i did wasnt healthy but my job requires me to look good, so i had to do it...

Godd luck
    Anonymous

• I'm just getting back into running. Cardio is really the best thing. It may never be 100% gone, but it will help it go down. Also, watch your foods. Diet is about 80% of weight loss.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:47 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Diet and exercise are the key. Your diet probably should be cleaned up (increase the protein and fiber, decrease the carbs and sugar). Sugar is the devil when trying to lose weight so you definitely need to maintain that. Don't listen to the above poster (no offense) but that's not healthy AT ALL and you will gain it all back if it's not done properly. Also increase your excerise routine. Do at least 30-45 mins of cardio with strength training, it works the best. You can also try getting a belly bandit (or one similar) to tighten your midsection up.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Look for a Slendertone ab belt on ebay (you find them cheaper on ebay) those are amazing i bought one before this surprise pregnancy and i lost 5 inches from my tummy and waste within the 1st 3 weeks of using it i didnt change my diet but i did dance, walk the treadmill and lift light weights to work my arms good luck! (im a c-sec mommy too)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 2:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2010