What do Obama supporters think of his interview from 2001?

http://webmail.aol.com/39598/aol/en-us/Suite.aspx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it doesn't change the fact that he's better than McCain, and I can't wait until he's sworn in.
    I also think that you posted the wrong link, because all that shows up is a AOL sign-in page.
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 1:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• http://www.onenewsnow.com/Blog/Default.aspx?id=301256

Thanks:-)
    Anonymous

• I think you can edit an interview to anything you'd like it to sound like.

I think Obama is more than aware that the middle class is shrinking, that most of us ride just above the poverty line, (even with college degrees). I support Barak. I will work hard for him. And I think he is the leader we need now.
    StarMommy77

Answer by StarMommy77 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Answer this:

Why do you feel the need to hide behind the 'Anonymous"?
    StarMommy77

Answer by StarMommy77 at 2:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I think you should try to find the unedited version of that interview. His "redistribution of wealth" phrase was taken out of context.

Good try, though!

msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 2:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• OMG the complete ignorant blindness and denial of the Obama supporters is beyond comprehension!! OBAMA HIMSELF SAID "SPREAD THE WEALTH" TO JOE THE PLUMBER AND HAS SINCE CAME OUT IN FULL FORCE SUPPORT OF HIS SOCIALIST "SPREAD THE WEALTH" VIEWS!!!! HOW CAN YOU SAY IT'S OUT OF CONTEXT WHEN OBAMA HIMSELF ADMITS TO IT!! And starmommy77......you are one of those notorious liberal Obama supporters we have all seen, who bash and call McCain supporters rude names and you are totally disrespectful to your oppositions! So those who do NOT SUPPORT THE REAL OBAMA do not wish to be personally attacked and are forced to be anonymous. OH and by the way....IT IS ANYONES RIGHT TO BE ANON.......UNLESS YOU ARE LIKE OBAMA AND DO NOT BELIEVE WE HAVE RIGHTS!!

Anonymous

• He is the teflon man.... both he and Biden....
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• StarMommy77

Answer this: Why do you feel the need to support a racists, terrorist, anti American, anti Isreal, Infanticide supporting, lying, manipulating, wolf in sheeps clothing, inexperienced candidate?
    Anonymous

• i couldn't care less.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 3:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• the closer the election get the more hateful, cinic, trouble oriented mccain supporters get. just like the campaign. every single day I get a hateful phone call from mccain camp. and tons of hateful mail. Is like the more desperate they get the more they attack. cm posters would make mcrage very proud spreading hate every chance they have. yet they claim not to be desperate but you can tell by the number of hateful posts in here and how nasty mccain ads and phone calls are. just ignore all these post, report the ones that are arcist, hateful and/or offensive and post your own positive ones.
    Anonymous