Can someone edit a picture for me? Please?

Hi, I have a favor to ask anyone who is really good at editing pics. I have 1 pic I want as the invitation and 1 pic I want included in the invitation pic and cant figure out how to do it. I need the smaller picture to be cropped into a circle shape and placed into the big circle in the invitation picture. Please pm me if you can help. Thank you!

chipper87

Asked by chipper87 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I could probably help you when I get home from work. I would need exact sizes you wanted and exact details. =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:12 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/12512868/Any_really_good_photo_editors_here?last#last

and I would like it to be the size of a 4x6 print when its finished if that helps at all, lol.

I'm sorry, I'm pretty proficient in picnik.com but thats about it. lol.

chipper87

Comment by chipper87 (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I just put the one I did on your post! Hope ya like it! ;)
    bethanysmom1007

Answer by bethanysmom1007 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Hi honey! If you go to the Corel website, you can download Paintshop Pro x-3 free for 30 days. Its a super easy photo editing program. I thinks its way easier than Photoshop. I loved it so much, I bought it! GL, I'm not at home, or I would help you :-)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010