really upset stomach...?? adult content

Im sorry about the TMI but im at a dead end. Any suggestions would help!

I am 25 weeks pregnant...

I woke up in the middle of the night extremely nauseated. I felt like I was coming down with the flu so I went to the bathroom and I was able to go (poo) a small amount and then I laid on my left side and waited until the nausea subsided 3 hours later. I was cold and achey those 3 hours too. Now for almost 24 hours I get an extremely gurgly stomach like im going to have diarrhea and I go rushing to the bathroom. I've sat there for up to 20 min and nothing. I get crampy and gurgly like im not even going to make it to the bathroom but then nothing. Should I be concerned?? What should I do??

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 2:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think you are just sick. Unfortunately we can still pick up routine illnesses while we are preggo. Make sure you are drinking enough water. Being dehydrated will make nausea worse
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 2:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Sounds like you just have a typical upset stomach. You can take over the counter meds for diarrhea and such during pregnancy.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Ah. 'Tis the beginning of flu season. Call your OB and ask if there is anything you can do. Try some peppermints.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Fresh ginger and a tea strainer! They were a blessed thing when i was preggo. Boiling some fresh ginger in water then straining and mixing with honey will help the upset belly.
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would call your doctor and see what they suggest also. Hope you feel better
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2010