Leftovers??

What are some of your favorite leftovers?

I love pizza, medium rare steak (for breakfast), and spaghetti.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 2:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I like pretty much any leftovers lol.

I eat cold in the mornings: pizza, fried chicken and boneless pork chop on bread

To heat up: spaghetti and lasagna always taste better the next day, gyro, steak and mushrooms
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• One of my sons hated cereal. He liked other breakfast food..just not in the mornings. In high school it got to be such a huge issue. One day he asked me if he could eat leftover spaghetti for breakfast. I was so happy he wanted to eat anything I said sure. We had a long talk when he got home that day. From then on if I was ordering pizza, I made sure there would be leftovers. I made extrs spaghetti, I sometimes made Mac n Cheese the night before just so he would have something. My Mother had such as issue with it but that was her problem. I would rather him eat a complex carbohydrate in the form of a leftover than to eat nothing..or worse yes..a sugary pop tart or danish before school. He's grown now and it took his wife a little getting used to. Basically they have supper for breakfast...and breakfast for supper.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• We love all kinds of leftovers at my house. Pizza in the morning is so good (Doesnt happen much anymore with a teenager in the house, though.) Leftovers make great lunches for the next day. And mashed potatoes, we usually beat an egg or two into it and maybe some green onion and fry it up in cakes the next morning.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 2:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I really don't like leftovers at all, so we always cook just enough for everyone.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Breakfast casserole!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Oh and corned beef and cabbage gets turned into reuben sandwiches on rye around here the next day, with kraut and cheese.

I'm pregnant, be nice lol.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• meatloaf (hot meatloaf sandwiches, YUM!) although my son suggested cutting it into chunks in place of meatballs in spaghetti.
    spaghetti
    pizza
    roast beef
    rare steak
    rotisserie chicken
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• chili, spaghetti, fried chicken
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I love leftover pizza too.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• duckigrrl~~the mashed potatoes sound really good, I'm going to have to try that! Thanks for the idea, yum. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2010