I haven't seen the sun in over 4 days...

I'm in So Cal where it's usually sunny all the time but it's been cold and rainy for days. I usually love this weather and never though I'd miss the sun! Is anyone else experiencing weird weather in their area?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wha? We are having dee suns here in Northern Cali ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I live in Central Texas, and we have been experiencing some great weather here lately. It's sunny, cloud free, and around 80 during the day and 50 at night. I love it!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Only slightly unusual - we've had almost 4 weeks of no precip - we had crazy flooding in September (still have "lakes" and "swamps" here & there) but we've had exceptional harvest weather - by this time last year we had a bunch of snow already - and usually during harvest we have rain at least once a week! It was predicted for today but it's been sunny all day! Cook - 60s - but nice!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 6:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2010