nursery suggestions?

We are having a boy and already have a 17 month old. The room colors are sage(main) brown and pink and the walls are a very light sage. I just have no idea what to put on the walls for a boy and a girl sharing a room. Any ideas?

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 2:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Choose bedding for both of them with one common color and then use a wall color that works well with both. My twins' nursery had tan walls with white trim and white furniture; the bedding for my girl was pink and white with butterflies, and the bedding for my son was green and white with elephants. We also had some coordinating pillows and blankets that had brown. Since they've turned into toddlers we have dove gray walls with white trim; my son's bed is a red, yellow, and white firetruck, my daughter's bed is a yellow car with aqua and white accents, and all the furniture is black. The bedding for both contains a lot of black and white, and we have dalmations and various signs and traffic lights for decorations.

Other themes I considered were princess and dragon, flowers and frogs, rainforest, jungle, girly puppies and boyish puppies, and cowgirl and cowboy.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2010