Which one works best for you?

Out of all the diets out there (NutriSystem, Jenny Craig, Atkins, Lean Pockets, etc.) which one has worked best for you?

I finally unpacked my Wii (for Wii Fit Plus) and I want to try a diet to go along with it. Are any of them inexpensive?

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 2:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Save your money and watch what you eat. Dont "cut" anything out but be modest with your portions and do some sort of cardio activity for an hour a day, even if it's just walking :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• diets dont work for me.... working out is the only way i loose
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i never did any of the "market" diets i just counted calories. I lost 40lbs!
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I also counted calories and did a lot of cardio. I gave up pop/soda and drink only ice water. I eat at home as much as possible instead of out to eat and I find exercise that I enjoy doing so it isn't so much a chore. Good Luck! Remember it is a lifestyle change, unless you want to be on jenny craig for the rest of your life.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 4:58 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I did not mean to post this question twice. Please ignore doppelganger.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I think just watching what you eat, make healthy choices and exercising is the best way to lose weight. Also having a buddy to help keep you on track helps a lot.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 5:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2010