What causes a queef?

Is it from fart gas seeping out and then entering the cooter?

Really, I want to know!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Health

• air being trapped in the vagina.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 1:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Air being pushed in by intercourse....it always seems to happen to me during doggie-style. It's sooooo gross!! But hey, it can't really be helped. But yeah, it's just air being pushed in and causing a little air bubble up there!
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 1:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• It is when air gets pushed into the vaginia during sex. It is totally normal and nothing to worry about.
    Anonymous

• Shoot, it happens to me when I'm sleeping sometimes, LOL! I do't have to have sex to get that.
    Anonymous

• While it is embarassing I suppose the deciding factor is that you shouldn't be having sex with someone you do not feel comfortable "farting" in front of. And yes to other poster ,Emmy Dollface, I also get this when we are woof-woofin' it and well, he's used to it by now because it is one of our favs!!! Also, I tell him he did it not me LOL
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 2:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• "you shouldn't be having sex with someone you do not feel comfortable "farting" in front of."?  

Personally, I still feel embarrassed and uncomfortably "farting" in front of my husband and we have known each other for 15 years.

loretta6262

Answer by loretta6262 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2008