WHAT'S THE MOST INTERESTING THING YOU HAVE MADE FOR DINNER WITHOUT HAVING A CLUE AS TO WHAT YOUR DOING?

I desided to make my husband Whole Lobter last night....which was very interesting because i had noooooo idea what i was doing...thankfully it was already dead and frozen but i prepared it..acted like i knew what i was doing and it turned out great so he said..lol..i do not eat things like that..lol..but i wanted to make him something diff and special..lol

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Good for you!! Sounds like you did better than I did once when I was trying to cook a live lobster. It flipped right out of my hand when I was trying to put it in the hot water. So, then it was on the floor and I decided my three year old and I would just keep an eye on it until my DH got home and let him handle it!! That was years ago............I could do a lot better if it happened today!! ;)

Thanks for the walk down memory lane...............
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Oooh that sounds so good! YUM!

Probably when I was throwing stuff in a pan....okra, tomatoes, jalapenos, seasonings, let it stew and then put that over rice.....it was actually really good.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• elizabr~~sorry but lol, that's so funny and cute that you and your then 3yo just babysat a lobster on the floor! ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Nacho soup. I did not have all the ingredients or something and we decided to melt alot of cheese in refried beans and crumbled the chips in. Kids loved it!
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 6:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• that is a very cute story about u and your 3yr..lol......i really looked at this lobster as i put it in the water thinken..omg what am i doing...lol
    gracelessstar21

Comment by gracelessstar21 (original poster) at 9:07 AM on Oct. 19, 2010