gain weight ! help

so im 18years old and i weigh 102 and im 5'4
i would really like to gain weight !!
i had a baby and lost all of it so i was wondering is there any portein bars i can eat .??
i eat alot everyday so please dont just tell me to eat alot cause i already do .

i do workout a few times a week so ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Eat mc donalds, make sure you have a FB account. Eat a lot of CHOCOLATE! Get a dog to go to the lake.Mc donalds have pumpkin shakes too. Get into a bad relationship. Buy a lot of grape jelly in large vats. Get into your car and go to mcdonalds and when you go through the drive through ask "Excuse my do sell fries by the bucket?" Only listen to songs that mention food. Buy candles that contain glitter as this is inclined to make you hungry. Have a friend who asks "What flavor is that candle?" so that you think about eating... always. Your friend MUST love mcdonalds. She must collect scrap change JUST to get fries.
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 2:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• adelinasmommy - LMAO!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yeah, I def. followed adelinasmommy's plan and I def. gained weight it really works.
    mommytomissjade

Answer by mommytomissjade at 8:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Eat late at night. Lift weights 8 lbs and have a milk shake.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• If you don't do it for any specific medical reason (backpain or whatever) ... STOP working out then!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:45 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• wow, hm...gaining weight... eat late, alot of carbs, get addicted to hulu and by a segway to take you everywhere? ooo, if you like brownies, they always help me lose weight! Seriously, talk to your doctor about how to gain healthy weight :)
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 5:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• oooh, and cliff bars are good
    sarlove01

• I would talk to your Dr.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:21 PM on Oct. 24, 2010