Road Rage

Have ya ever had a real bad experience?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• where i live, not too long ago a family (bystanders) was killed in an accident bc of road rage. i have witnessed it and it makes me mad, but there's no point to it.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 3:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes, all the damn time. Too many idiots on the road!!!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 3:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I yelled a blue streak a couple of times.... but that is all and no one could hear it.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 3:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Not personally but I have seen others experience, I have a friend who gave the finger to another driver for something or other and the guy stopped next to her at a red light , got out and got a gun and shot all her tires, scary..........................

Answer by older at 3:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Oh my older that had to be so scary for her!! The world has lots of crazies in it!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Some jackass cut me off once, nearly caused me to crash, so I honked my horn (rather excessively, I admit). He turned around and actually CHASED me for a good 20 minutes! This was in a not-so-good area too... I'm a total hothead, so I actually stopped the car and was getting ready to get out and punch him, but my girlfriend in the passenger seat BEGGED me to get away from there, so I did. Lots of shootings in that area, so who knows what could have happened. I tend to act first and think later though...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I have seen someone get out of there car and take a man by his neck and drag his ass out of the window and kick the hell out of him. He was a pizza guy and he cut the guy off and some people just have issues and most have more then others. The guy that pulled the pizza guy out the window had his 2 children in the car with him. It is still going though the courts.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:22 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes.
    Mena929

Answer by Mena929 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I think we have all seen it. I figure I do stupid things sometimes and others do too. Just relax and be as safe as you can.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 5:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• No. I'll cuss up a storm (muttered under my breath) sometimes, but that's about it. Never witnessed anything thank goodness.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2010