Do you know anyone who have had their periods and got negative tests despite being pregnant? adult content

This is driving me nuts!!! Since August I have been nausous, my boobs are sore, Im peeing more often, I have extreme cravings, I am crabby and very weepy which isn't like me, my stomach is pouching although I haven't gained any weight.. and it goes on. I have 2 kids, and I thought for sure that I was pregnant again. But I keep having my periods and keep getting negative tests, yet the symptoms havent let up at all.. I am so confused!! The doc cant see me untill next month, so I just keep testing. I don't know what else this could be! Any ideas..

Beanna4406

Asked by Beanna4406 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call your ob/gyn and ask them to do a blood test
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:27 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I have called the OB and they are doing a blood test today since they can't get me in untill next month.
    Beanna4406

Comment by Beanna4406 (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Your hormones could be out of wack.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:43 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Good for you. My insurance wouldn't allow me to have a blood test before my appointment time, and when that came up we were already on a plane half-way across the world. It was two months later that I demanded a blood test to figure out what was going on. I was almost 5 months along at that point and my period was only 3 days late.
    I had been told I was constipated (there was blockage the doc could feel) and was suffering from culture shock & migration issues. I took the test results back to the first doc and was told "Well how was I to know? I don't deal with Female issues."
    So yes it is possible. Good luck.
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 3:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I think that reading stuff on the internet just makes this all worse too!! Now I have no idea what to think! But I guess that there WILL be an answer, sometime in the future! Just treating myself as if I were pregnant {vitamins, no drinking and such ect} untill I know for sure. Still negative pee tests! Thank you all!
    Beanna4406

Comment by Beanna4406 (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Just remember you cannot have periods during pregnancy. While you can have light spotting, you CANNOT have a period! So if your "periods" have been extremely light and spotty, get tested.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 5:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Thank you for stating the obvious.
    Beanna4406

Comment by Beanna4406 (original poster) at 5:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2010