Ladies with short straight hair

How do you style your hair if it's really short? do you curl it at all? I'm growing my hair for locks of love and when the time comes I'm thinking about getting more chopped off to make it really short...something I havent done in many years.

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 3:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have a short layered bob. No curls, just a round brush when blow drying
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i had my hair down to my just about.. i got 10" cut for locks of love.. the lady layered my hair.. i dont really do nothing with it just brush it and go.. i've never really did my hair lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• it really depends on what you mean by 'short'. short as in chin-length? short as in pixie? the shorter and more layered/texturized you go, product will be your best friend, and make your styling more versatile.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I have a short layered bob as well, stacked in the back. I blow dry with a round brush and flat iron. Easy!
    ValerieRNmom

Answer by ValerieRNmom at 4:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I have a short pixie type haircut. I love it, it's wash and wear.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 5:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I have a pageboy now but I want to go pixie - it is wash and wear.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I had short hair for a while. It's not naturally straight so I had to straighten it daily..

go for what works with your face shape
    for rounder faces I wouldn't do curls. Talk to your stylist, and they will tell you all you need to know, or PM me and we can talk about your face shape and styles that would work for you.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I just washed it and let it be. I got it cut for locks of love and it made my life so much easier!!!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i get all my stylin advice from hazeldove. she's a freakin genius. pm her!
    haha shameless advertizing
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 11:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I use a flatiron some days to just curl the ends under a little bit; sometimes I go the opposite way to flip it out. When I have more time to get ready, I use a curling iron and put spiral curls all over the place. Using some light hairspray and a brush, it's a style you can wear the next day with hardly any touch up.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2010