Anyone else hate staying home alone?

I cant help do it. It's to quiet when my kids aren't here.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• Everytime I am (which is not very often) I do not know what to do with myself. I find myself walking around the house wondering what I should do with my free time.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to be in my home all alone! I would love it every once in awhile.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I love it! I get so much work done, I'm glad when everyone comes home but I really like having time to myself too.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• When ever I do. I love it. I got it last week for a couple of hours and took a nice nap.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Oh, how I dream about what it would be like...to be home, alone, without having to run or cater to anyone. Alas, I must work. The only time I get to stay home is if I'm taking care of a sick person.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• It can get too quiet and lonely.
    angelica02985

Answer by angelica02985 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would LOVE to be home alone!!!!!!! It never happens.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:39 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• it's not as bad as it was. DS is home FT with me because he's only 2.5 years old, but when he was a newborn I hated being home alone. We lived in a bad part of town and strange men always knocked on the door asking for money by offering to wash the car, rake the lawn or sell us weird stuff. we had stuff stolen, always saw police chases....I was afraid to leave the house also. But we moved and the new neighborhood is surrounded by families with children, we are out in the country where we can *gasp* leave the cars unlocked and feel perfectly safe doing so. I have also formed friendships with moms around town and developed a friendship with a family 2 doors down and the mom is also a sahm. So it's not as bad now!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I love maybe a small amount of time alone every once in a while... But yeah I can get lonely. With my sone in school and my hubby working more I get lonely alot.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• son***
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2010