Why do people smoke pot, it kills your brain cells and makes you stupid and lazy.

I sick of people on here defending it and saying that some of the smartest people they know smoke pot, their full of crap. I know somebody who use to be very smart and now is such an air head because they've been smoking pot for years, their brain is fried.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Health

• Wow!!!! pot and cigarettes make u stupid. Also they the cigs give u cancer and make u smell really bad!!!! They KILL u!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Why do people drink? Why do people take medications? They all do the same thing... Everyone has their reasons for what they do, and no one needs the approval of others to make their own choices!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• So don't do it!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I also hear/read, pot's not addicting. Is that true?
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i dont care that people smoke weed, but i cant stand pregnant women who do it and claim their child is smarter and top of their class. that's what i would call a coincidence, not an effect of your dumbass smoking weed while pregnant. or say they do it so they have an appetite cause pregnancy makes them sick. i know a stupid girl that smoked weed while pregnant and her and her baby's dad both said a couple of hits a day is actually good for the baby. what a crock of shit.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I smokED pot for years when I was younger, worked a full time job and am now in school with a 3.9 GPA...I'm not stupid or lazy
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Again?? Really?? Why beat a dead horse, so to speak? And why hide behind Anonymity??
    Not condemning or condoning, but it isn't YOUR life.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I agree and pot is addicting, people on here also claim that alcohol is worse than pot. There is nothing wrong with having a glass of wine or a beer everynight, but smoking pot everynight is bad for you.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 3:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• why do you care? if you don't do it why does it matter. If that person pisses you off because they smoke weed then don't talk to them anymore. End of story. Everything effets everyone different. I also know ppl that smoke and some are complete morons and others are not.
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 3:55 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yeah your a drama queen and I think your an idiot for making such a broad statement that is only your opinion and you have no actual proof.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:56 PM on Oct. 18, 2010