how do you know if you are having back labor?

i have been having back pains for 2 or so days now and its not going away it even hurts to move some of the time.....so my question is how do i know if its back labor or something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I had back labor it hurt only when I had a contraction. I had it with both my girls.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Here is a helpful website http://www.babycenter.com/0_back-labor_1451580.bc
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• in my personal experience it felt like I was having terrible pressure, it would come and go.
    and if I'd known any military secrets, I would have sung like a canary!
    but since I'm no medical expert, I'd go consult one.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• mine felt like a back spasm every time I had a contraction. The best way I can describe it is it feels like you are over working a pulled muscle.
    mandapanda942

Answer by mandapanda942 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• When I had back labor with the twins I was in for a rough night. You will know!! It was horrible. I feel bad for women who have back labor. Its like a braxton hix along with the cramping all in the back. I was extremely nauseated! I did not have back labor with my first and it was a breeze in comparison!! Luckily the doctor did not want me to have them so early and stopped my labor (the back labor).
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Mine felt like someone was ripping my pelvis apart, worse than any other pain I have ever known. If I had gone through back labor my first time through we would not have had a second child.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:00 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Your back will hurt.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 4:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2010