Best Cloth Diapers.

I was thinking about using cloth diapers with my next child and was wondering if anyone could tell me a great place to buy them, what to look for when buying them and any accessories that I may want to have on hand when using them.

Any info would be great.

I have read some online articles about it that give some helpful tips but I would like to see if anyone else can help out.

Thanks :)

BostonBree

Asked by BostonBree at 3:59 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm doing this same thing... I found an awesome site that will actually let you "rent" a bundle of diapers from different companies and in different styles so that you don't end up buying different ones that end up not being right for you, this way you can just put money in to the ones you like, that work for you...  Here's the link

Once you see which ones you like, you can look online for the best prices!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I use cloth diapers and I LOVE them. I actually just bought 12 more last night. You can buy sunbaby's on ebay and they are really cheap. They are a pocket diaper with a waterproof outer. They are 5 dollars a diaper. I don't really know what you are looking for, but if you go to hyenacart.com they have really cheap diapers on there. Some are used some are brand new. The mamas take really good care of them. Most of my diapers are used. I used disposable wipes, but a lot of people use cloth wipes and wash them with the dipes. I also use tide free and gentle detergent to wash them. HTH! Let me know if you have any questions. :)
    mommytomissjade

Answer by mommytomissjade at 4:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I like GDiapers, they are easy and affordable. I also liked that I could buy them at Babies R Us instead of online. Also they are hybrid diapers so they have a washable or dispoable insert option. GL!
    MommyAkaTiffany

Answer by MommyAkaTiffany at 6:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I really like my bum genius diapers. Great info and good prices with free shipping at http://www.cottonbabies.com/index.php

maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 6:22 PM on Oct. 18, 2010