Has anyone bought their child a Smart Cycle?

I've been thinking about different gift ideas for my son for Christmas. He turned 3 this year, and he's a very active child, but we've had a lot of crappy weather that's kept us indoors, so I'm looking at toys that encourage physical activity, and educational activities. So I'm thinking about the Fisher-Price Smart Cycle, and was wondering if anyone has bought this for their child, whether the kid enjoyed it, and was it worth the money?

BisketLiss

Asked by BisketLiss at 4:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I dont have an answer for you, but we are buying that for our 4 year old dd for chistmas this year.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• We bought one 2 years ago and my son still loves it, even though he's outgrowing it. It's not made for tall kiddos.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Its a gift we have planned to give our 3 year old this year for Christmas
    ~*~Holli~*~
    MsWood729

Answer by MsWood729 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• We're planning to get it this year. I'm hoping that it will help him learn to pedal his actual bike as well as the other benefits of the game.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 5:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2010