My fiance might have a job soon thank you GOD! My ? is how can I show him i'm proud of him:)

He got a call today from a security company that he applied for and he has the interview tomorrow he has people he use to work with working there giveing good words on him so the boss said it looks good for him i'm so happy i've been so worried......How do I show him without sex that i'm so happy and proud for him?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• Take hem out to dinner.
    mpactem

Answer by mpactem at 4:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Buy him a new briefcase

Answer by rkoloms at 7:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Write a letter saying how proud you are of him and how much this means to you. That's what I did when my husband got a job after being out of work for 6 weeks.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• make his favorite meal, & write him a letter. Then bake his favorite muffins & make him a cup of coffee to take with him in the morning
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:36 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• By budgeting the money that he'll bring in. Not spending on wants but on needs. As well as saving for a rainy day.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2010