how to clean the kitchen floor?? adult content

So i vacuum the kitchen floor quiet often.. it still doesn't seem to matter!! what am i doing wrong

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 4:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Unless you have carpet, there isn't a reason to vacuum in the kitchen. IMO.

Take a broom and a dustpan, sweep it. Then I take a Swiffer and go over it again. It's much better at catching fine things like dustballs and pieces of hair I've noticed.

I mop it daily with Swiffer Wetjet and switch the pads until the floor is clean, and then once a week I get on my hands and knees and scrub it clean, using a small amount of bleach.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 4:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I sweep and swiffer it daily. When it doesn't look clean after that, I scrub on my hands and knees with a magic eraser or bleach.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Broom and dust pan. Mop, water and some sort of cleaner. That is how I keep my floor clean in the kitchen.

Answer by louise2 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I just sweep it, and then when I can, get the ol' mop out and clean it the old fashioned way (I use non-toxic floor cleaner that is green for the sake of the environment and for the sake of my child and pets). Some of you moms who can clean every day, hats off to you! I can't do it!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I clean it rounds =).

Round 1, during first nap. Clean up from breakfast, put toys away, etc.

Round 2, during second nap. Wipe down everything, do dishes, work on laundry, feed pets.

Round three, after dinner and bedtime... This round usually lasts two hours. Lots of cleaning, but that's what I get for having three cats, a puppy, a toddler, AND a husband!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 4:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I sweep with a regular broom first. Then I get a bucket of hot soapy water & a scrubber & scrub the floors, all the nooks & crannies. then I use a regular mop with pine-sol for a finished look
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2010