Question for creative moms!

My husbands 25th birthday is on Saturday. I want to make him a card that will be from me and my 14 month old daughter. Any neat ideas on how to go about making one??

BellaBean23

Asked by BellaBean23 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Check out scrapbook.com and look at the gallery for cards. I am a card crafter and there are endless possibilities!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• idno about a card but in know what im getting mine for xmas. he is totally infatuated with our daughter (7 mos). i am gonna take a greally good picture of him and her together and have it blown up on canvas. then im going to paint over it with oil paint (or pay micheals craft store to do it) so it looks like a custom painted picture of him and his daughter. maybe you could put a pic of you and her on the front and put her hand prints inside or something.
    KylasMommy2010

Answer by KylasMommy2010 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Maybe you could print out a picture of you and your daughter or the three of you, and place it on a card where you've printed her hands.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:53 AM on Oct. 19, 2010