I just ned to ask this.. Is it true:

Is it ok for your hubby to dance with old friends. Girls.. He says its ok.. Since we are not from same race he said thats ok in his race. They don't think wrong. I feel terible..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Depends on how he is dancing. Raunchy bumping and grinding is not okay. But normal respectful dancing... nothing wrong with that.

Now since you have a problem with it, he should not be doing any of it...He should listen to your feelings on the matter.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:34 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• If it is making you feel uncomfortable, then there is a problem. I have been in a similar situation and expressed my concern to the other party. If he loves you, he will understand and respect you more for letting him know. Best wishes.. :o)
    twdivine24

Answer by twdivine24 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would have to say no, especially since you have a problem with it.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• If it makes you uncomfortable then it's not ok...he should stop and respect how you feel.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:56 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Ask him why does he have to bring race into it! Why can't he just respect you, and how YOU feel about it. Obviously, it bothers you. That is what he should be concerned with. You. His WIFE. Not his race, or his ex's (old friends).
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• He should definetly respect you if your uncomfortable with him dancing with someone else.
    Olive2smile

Answer by Olive2smile at 5:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• if you have problem with it, then no he shouldnt,
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 5:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would say it's fine as long as it's not sexual in nature.

However, if it upsets you, he shouldn't be doing it.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I don't think race has anything to do with it. He sould thank about your feelings. How would he feel if you danced with some of your old friends. I hoped this helped
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would not let hubby dance with any exes, and since we're the same race, he wouldn't be able to use that bullshit excuse! lol
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 6:59 PM on Oct. 18, 2010