What could make a woman who is always has predictable once a month periods have 2 in one month? adult content

I'm 22 years old with a 2 year old and a 6 month old. My period is always very regular. About a week ago I got off my period and yesterday I went into a store to get some things and my belly cramped up pretty bad, but it was better a little later and when I went to the bathroom I noticed it's like I'm on a very light period. It's still happening today. It's brown, pink, and red. What in the world could be going on?? I don't have insurance so I can't just run to the doctor unless it's an emergency.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Health

• I had the same thing happen to me last month. I had 2 cycles in one month. I don't think it is cause for concern, but if you are really worried I would suggest you see your doctor. Best of luck.. :o)
    twdivine24

Answer by twdivine24 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2010