Are you divorced?

Are you divorced? If so, as a single mom what are the issues that you believe are the hardest to face in parenting?

BigfordBrat

Asked by BigfordBrat at 4:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• Mine was financial. And medical.

Answer by louise2 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes and the hardest issues is financial and the issue with their dad not being around. My kids keep asking me about getting married again
    lovelypisces

Answer by lovelypisces at 4:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i have to agree financial and gettin medical.. i was married and we split when my son was young but when he was able to talk to my more on the phone i would call him and than he hit three and asked me where i was and how come daddy and momy are not together it broke my heart... but now since friday me and my ex husband are on trial run 4 of working things out and all three of us are happier.. so if you have a son its hard because boys need there daddys.. and they sometimes have attitude problems and discipline is hard. ..i wish you the best of luck
    newmomie07

Answer by newmomie07 at 4:56 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Bump!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I am divorced. I feel like I have had it pretty good, even though there has been a fair amount of drama. However, I do have a HUGE fear for the future & that is that my DD will want to go live with her bio father when she is older. I am somewhat of a strict mom & believe in rules & structure. Her father, not even close. He would let her do what ever she wanted, be it staying out late, having boyfriends over, smoking or drinking, etc. I would not stand for any of that. It scares me to death that she will want that.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i think just being a single mom of 5 was the hardest, money was tight so that added to it, but them kids put me through the ringer
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 12:46 AM on Oct. 19, 2010