12 days late!!!!!!

~I am 12 days late....i am going to take a pregnancy test n the morning...the results should be right, right?????? or is it too early to take a test??

kmscsj

Asked by kmscsj at 4:43 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• uhmmm seriously.......
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• You can get accurate results 5-6 days before your missed period with an early results test. I always have. You don't even need to wait until morning.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• They should be right.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• ~!Thank you...and uuuummm seriously...ya i was serious...gosh i just wanted to make sure....thank you all tho :)
    kmscsj

Comment by kmscsj (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I was a week late when I took a pregnancy test and I got a positive. It was even one of those dollar tests. Good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:48 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• ~!thats what i decided i was going to pick up was just a dollar tree one.....did you take any tests before you were a week late????
    kmscsj

Comment by kmscsj (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I took a test 4 days before my missed period (tested possitive) because i read the box and the instructions that came with it. All you gotta do is read the box........
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes, that's actually the best time to test after you're late. Just make sure you follow the instructions so the result is accurate.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010